Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Leaving the MTC

I am meeting my mission president today! And I am so excited! My MTC president loves me and I had a really long chat about my MTC experience yesterday. I gave him all the good things and the bad things and a bunch of ideas to make it better and he said that he is going to put a bunch of them into the works for next week! It will be cool if I ever come back to see the affect I have had here.


I am so ready to be out in the field TOMORROW, Wednesday! I have prayed so Hard for a trainer that will start my mission off right. I feel like I have been training everyone around me and being an example for so long that it would be nice to have someone for me to role model off of. I'll let you know how it goes!!

Whenever I find a good scripture (which is all the time, they are all good..) I want to email it to you so you can put it on a sticky note and put on the mirror! You can think of me when you are brushing your teeth everyday! Sorry if the mirror is completly covered in 2 years...

This scripture is 3 Nephi 18:21. "Pray in our families unto the Father, always in my name, that your wives and your children may be blessed."

Family Prayer brings us together!

Love you guys!

Elder Riehle

No comments:

Post a Comment