Monday, May 27, 2013

Tonight half the elders are leaving to Nigeria just leaving the Cape Coasters and the Francophones in the MTC. I don't say this lightly, but I am quite certain I am going to learn French later in life. I can converse pretty well with all the DR Congo elders and apparently I was talking in my sleep in French last night... I'll learn Twi first though ahaha.

Last Tuesday I went through the Accra Temple twice in a row, which was a good and bad idea since I am still getting used to the time change. That has been the hardest thing about the MTC. I have been tired ALL the time. But it is wearing off and I am becoming a true Ghana timezoner now.

It's been only 2 weeks in the MTC, but it feels like months. I love it though. I have had the best scripture study I have ever had here. It is a little discouraging that some of these people don't know why they are here. They mess around and lose the spirit. It has been a good opportunity for me to be a leader and and an example. My biggest prayer is that I have a good trainer.

Love you guys!  Church is true and the Book of Mormon changes lives. I am so ready to leave the MTC on Wednesday morning and go and preach the gospel with my brethren in the Lord. Pray for me, I am praying for you.

yabishyabio

till we meet again

No comments:

Post a Comment