Tuesday, June 18, 2013

More Pictures


Some African children and me


A small girl in the hallway of our chapel.

 I had another baptism this week! My companion, Elder Harris and I with Baptism #2! Her name is Grace Diamewu (holding the baby, Abigail) She was baptized by her husband Henry. 

A picture from our second family home evening. We had about 15 people there, members and investigators. Our lesson comprised of Elder Harris reading the Story of Nephi out of the child story book and me making balloon props. Laban was killed by Nephi with the (Balloon) Sword of Laban. Then we played Rocks (a variation of the game Spoons, played with cards, but instead of spoons we use rocks) 






1 comment:

  1. All the pictures are so awesome, and are sooooooooo YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HAHAHAHAHA ELDER RIELHE.

    ReplyDelete