Friday, November 29, 2013

A Short Note

I wasn't able to finish my email time on Monday so I came back another day and wrote a week email on a word document and put it on a card and for some reason it needed to be formatted. So the nice email I wrote is gone. So just know that I had a good week and we had a baptism set for our friend Noadiah, but Sunday she was unable to come to church which was a cause for some stress and confusion. We now have a font at our chapel, so no more river. At church we taught about Baptism in Gospel Principles and afterwards one of our investigators saw the font and said, "The font is full. Can I get baptized... now?" Haaha we told him yes he can be baptized, but not today. We gave him a date for next month. What is the coolest is that Acts 8:36-38 the man says, "Here is water, what doth hinder me to be baptized?" In that situation they dunked him right then and there, we thought it might be good to maybe allow time for testimony first. Testimony is good. 

Weeks are flying. Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat.... but there is no geese here so there is a problem...


Elder Riehle

No comments:

Post a Comment